- Full-time, permanent role
- Brand new offices close to Wynyard Station, Sydney CBD, 2000
- Established, passionate team
- Forward-thinking, innovative program
About the Organization
The National Breast Cancer Foundation is Australia’s leading national body funding life changing research with money raised entirely by the Australian public. Join them now, at an exciting time in the organisation’s evolution.
NBCF is well positioned to achieve even greater outcomes over the coming years to impact the longevity and quality of life for patients with breast cancer. In this role, you will play a pivotal role in supporting their clear mission…to stop deaths from breast cancer.
The Role – Community Fundraising Executive
This is a great opportunity for a marketing / communications / relationship coordinator or an Account Executive from an agency background to join an established, highly regarded fundraising team within a trusted and recognized brand.
Reporting to one of the team’s Community Fundraising Managers, you will play a critical part in the execution and success of 3 signature peer-to-peer campaigns; GO PINK, In Memory of (IMO), and Gaming.
What will your role include?
At Community Fundraising Executive, you will be responsible for:
- fundraiser coaching – Providing high quality phone and online support to individual community fundraisers, introducing proactive tactics to support individuals to exceed their fundraiser targets
engagement – Assisting with on and offline fundraiser campaign tools and materials. Ensuring ongoing communications outside of campaign periods
copywriting – Creating copy for signature events. Delivering the retention journey across eDM and SMS of the Gaming, GO PINK, and IMO campaigns.
Gaming stakeholder management – Community management of the Discord gaming community to recruit and engage members. (Executing gaming campaigns by engaging stakeholders to deliver to required scope and deadlines)
future pipeline – Identifying and nurturing relationships with fundraisers that show potential for upgrade to other fundraising programs.
Brand Awareness – Representing NBCF at external physical and online streaming events
Your skills & attributes
- Relevant experience in marketing, communications or relationship support B2C.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to prioritize & multitask
- Highly developed communication skills, predominantly using phone calls to influence & engage.
- Confident copywriter – experience using Mailchimp or similar is an advantage.
- An understanding of how to communicate with the gaming community is essential (from personal or professional experience)
- Confidence in utilizing CRM systems (Raisers Edge or similar) and MS Office applications
- Availability to attend fundraising events outside of business hours, occasionally interstate
*We want to hear from you even if you don’t tick all the boxes as you are joining a nurturing environment where training can be provided.
Benefits of joining NBCF
- Established, committed team with a great reputation
- Superb new office close to Wynyard station, in Sydney’s CBD.
- Hybrid working policy in place
- Gifted annual leave over the Christmas / New Year break
- Extra annual leave for service over 3 years.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Rebecca Robinson on 02 9133 9322 (Mon, Tues, Thurs & Fri). There is no closing date for this role therefore, applications will be reviewed regularly.
Please note, that to work for NBCF, you will need evidence of your COVID19 vaccinations (2+ booster).
Beaumont People have been selected and retained as the recruitment partner of choice to support the National Breast Cancer Foundation in the search for this role. Please direct all inquiries and applications to us.
At Beaumont People, we believe a diverse workplace is a happy workplace, and we love working with organizations that feel the same way. We encourage applications from people of all different backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from CALD backgrounds, and people with disabilities. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or parental status. Should you require reasonable accommodation to be made for your application to be assessed, we would be more than happy to discuss how that can be arranged.